Applications to the Westerly-Pawcatuck Region and the AACA National Organization
Options for Renewing AACA Membership:
- There’s a renewal application with the Antique Automobile magazine that you can pay by check or credit card and then mail to AACA, 501 W Governor Rd., Hershey, PA 17033.
- You can also phone in your renewal to (717)-534-1910. Just have your membership number and charge card ready. It's real quick!
- You can complete it online at www.aaca.org with a credit card or print this application and mail it in.
- After you pay your national dues to Pennsylvania you can pay your Westerly-Pawcatuck local dues of $15 to our treasurer, Dave Calabrese, via a check made out to WPRAACA. See Dave's address in the Membership List under the "Members" menu at the top of this page or just print out the WPRAACA application found above for full information.
- NOTE: Membership in the national organization, the AACA, is a prerequisite for becoming a member of Westerly-Pawcatuck Region. If you have never before been a member of the AACA we may have some free memberships available to you. Please inquire. Also, it is possible for new members to join with a 1/2 year AACA membership.